Technology & Capability
RODISA bases its productive capacity on numeric control machinery to provide high precision and reliability when machining and when using industrial tools manufactured by the best brands.
Our experience allows us to offer customers our ability to manage total product that includes the design of parts, the collection of raw material processing (cutting, stamping, machining, welding, assembly), heat and surface treatments, tests, and so on.
“Thanks to our latest generation CNC lathes we achieve high productivity with the highest precision and reliability”.
- CAD/CAM DESIGN.
- Machining centres 5-axes up to 1800 x 700mm.
- Vertical machining centres 1200 x 1000mm.
- Universal milling machines 5700mm.
- Automatic CNC lathes equipped with bar feeder up to 50mm diameter.
- Turning centres max. diameter 450mm and length 2000mm.
- Stamping presses: from 40 to 80Tn.
- MIG/MAG semiautomatic welding equipment.
- Cutting saws.
- Paint booth.
- Mechanical assemblies.
- 3D measurement.